E-Commerce Coordinator APPLY NOW
The E-Commerce Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the preparation, planning, and execution of all online activity and sales. Primary functions are to manage the flow of data, assets, orders, and invoices in relation to online product sales, specifically on pgrahamdunn.com and Amazon. The E-Commerce Coordinator will also help maintain and build P. Graham Dunn’s online presence and produce accurate reporting. Daily tasks include coordinating content, tracking results, building relationships, and being a conduit between P. Graham Dunn and external parties assisting with the creation of listings, advertising, and order fulfillment.
- Maintain an ongoing catalog of products, assuring copy and image assets are prepared and published in a timely manner based on product release calendar
- Assist in the development and execution of a comprehensive sales and marketing strategy with an emphasis on listing optimization and product reviews
- Provide accurate and complete product reporting of online performance and make recommendations based on these findings
- Drive traffic and execute marketing campaigns to increase listing visibility and revenue through marketplace tools
- Prepare and maintain multiple spreadsheets for catalog of online products
- Perform audits of product listings and image assets for completeness and accuracy
- Monitor account health and operational performance; actively identify and address issues when needed
- Moderate 3rd party sellers, maintain MAP guidelines, and manage copyright infringement issues
- Conduct brand account assessments, identify risks and opportunities for growth
- Maintain a working knowledge of policy changes and assure compliance
- Continuously monitor all channels for errors, alerts, questions, and inquiries
- Coordinate with internal departments to manage orders and assure fulfillment
- Analyze online inventory levels; assist with phase-out forecasting
- Identify competitive brands by monitoring market share, product offerings and promotions
- Collaborate with coworkers to improve and grow P. Graham Dunn business
- General administrative duties in support of all e-commerce efforts
- Utilize Microsoft Office for communication and organization
- 2-4 years of related work experience, preferred
- Amazon Seller Central experience, preferred
- Experience utilizing eBay, Shopify, and Walmart.com, preferred
- Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage a project from concept to completion
- Teachable attitude, acceptance of constructive feedback, and willingness to learn
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and prioritize projects; flexibility
This position should expect to travel approximately 2-4 times per year (trade shows, business meetings, special events, etc.).
- Read, write, and comprehend the English language
- Sit/Stand for long periods of time
- Working knowledge of math, numbers, etc.
- Work at a pace consistent with changing business volume and demands
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, remain in a stationary position, walk, lift/carry up to 25 pounds, reach with hands and arms, push, pull, grasp (simple/power), twist (neck/waist), stoop, bend, and kneel. The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time.
To Apply For This Position:
To submit your resume, complete the form below. To fill out an application rather than submitting a resume, click over to the Application Form.|||Dalton, Ohio|||E-Commerce||||||lGTfa0N7MaCZ1el0|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false