Product Development Coordinator APPLY NOW
- Organize new product concepts and maintain accurate specs and construction details
- Work with production departments to obtain new prototypes and samples
- Assist in the development of product spec sheets and provide design direction
- Communicate details and updates to design team and production departments
- Assist in establishing design and production timelines and assure deadlines are met
- Assure new products are approved for production in a timely fashion
- Prepare and sort artwork for review
- Coordinate with production departments to prototype new displays
- Collect and organize new product details needed for costing
- Create, manage and communicate display assortments to appropriate departments
- Track and communicate new product components needing purchased
- Work with trade agent to communicate needs, manage imports and track orders
- Run reports to establish, review and manage discontinued product lists
- Communicate discontinued items to appropriate parties
- Maintain a clean workspace for product development team
- Research market trends
- General administrative duties in support of all product development efforts
- Utilize Microsoft Office for communication and organization (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, SharePoint & Planner)
- Bachelor’s Degree or related work experience (preferred)
- Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Teachable attitude, acceptance of constructive feedback, and willingness to learn
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and prioritize projects, flexibility
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
This position should expect minimal travel, if any, approximately 5% per year.
- Read, write and comprehend the English language
- Sit/Stand for long periods of time
- Lift a maximum of 25 pounds overhead for stocking merchandise
- Working knowledge of math, numbers, etc.
- Work at a pace consistent with changing business volume and demands
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain in a stationary position, walk, reach with hands and arms, lift, push, pull, grasp (simple/power), twist (neck/waist), stoop, bend, and kneel. The employee is frequently required to sit/stand for long periods of time.
To Apply For This Position:
Complete the form below and upload a resume.
Fill out an online application rather than submitting a resume by clicking over to the Application Form.|||Dalton, Ohio|||Product Development||||||QVc5SePRPqqg1sWZ|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false