Sales Coordinator APPLY NOW
The Sales Coordinator will provide general administrative support of any and all Sales Team efforts by assisting with various projects, managing important documents, and correctly communicating relevant information both internally and externally.
General Expectations & Duties
- Assist the Sales Team in exceeding customer expectations through verbal and written communication
- Provide assistance in the preparation and organization of key account proposals
- Must have strong Excel (spreadsheet) skills/experience
- Utilize Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe programs for communication/organization
- Ultimately collaborate with co-workers to improve and grow P. Graham Dunn business
- Contributing to our team environment by helping when needed for various projects/company needs
- Management of order details, samples, artwork, etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and prioritize projects; flexibility
- Ability to develop a project from concept to completion
- Utilize creative skills to translate written direction into design layouts
- Teachable attitude, accepting of constructive feedback, and willingness to learn
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in business preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years related work experience preferred
- Read, write and comprehend the English language
- Stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- Lift a maximum of 25 pounds
- Work at a pace consistent with changing business volume and demands
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships
Up to 5 days per year (trade shows, events, etc.); some overnight/weekend travel may be required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain in a stationary position, walk, reach with hands and arms, push, pull, grasp (simple/power), twist (neck/waist), stoop, bend, and kneel. At times, the employee will be required to either sit or stand for long periods of time.
To Apply For This Position:
To submit your resume, complete the form below. To fill out an application rather than submitting a resume, click over to the Application Form.|||Dalton, Ohio|||Sales & Marketing||||||iBmRB~OxqwD7.js7|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false