Printing Department Team Member APPLY NOW
A substrate printer operator uses digital printing machines and software programs to effectively and efficiently create materials per client request. Operators may change various printing parameters, margins, and print modes.They may also note color changes and continually monitor the quality. Often, successful substrate printer operators have numerous printing projects going at the same time. In addition, operators may also need to perform minor maintenance on machines as required and change margins to align print to carrying over if there is an unprintable edge.
- Review job instructions to prepare jobs for printing
- May adjust image position, jigs and/or other settings
- Monitor quality of job output for correctness and color/image quality
- Run orders on time while maximizing the machines productivity
- Maintain inventory levels
- Requires knowledge of standard set ups, adjustments and operating characteristics of the equipment and skill to perform standard adjustments and operate the equipment
- Typically, the adjustments performed at this level are routine and the need for such adjustments are readily apparent.
- Must be able to work overtime including 9 hour shifts regularly as business requires.
- Must be able to stand 8-12 hours per day. Must be able to lift up 50 pounds.
- Attention to detail a must
- Sound organizational skills
- Experience managing multiple priorities
- Ability to read & interpret instructions, identify problems/missing information and address them proactively
- Basic computer skills a must.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain in a stationary position, walk, reach with hands and arms, push, pull, grasp (simple/power), twist (neck/waist), stoop, bend, and kneel. The employee is frequently required to sit/stand for long periods of time.
To Apply For This Position:
To submit your resume, complete the form below. To fill out an application rather than submitting a resume, click over to the Application Form.|||Dalton, Ohio|||Substrate Printing||||||CReV_pX87jwO_TS.|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||42|||||||||false